Monday, February 18, 2008
Torture devices
Heretic’s fork
One end of this device was pushed under the chin, the other into the sternum, with the strap securing this torture tool to the victim’s neck. Immobilized and in great pain, the victim will have to mouth off the Latin word “abiuro” (I recant), or they’ll end up being hanged or worse, burned at the stake.
Image

Lead sprinkler
This tool, which kinda reminds me of a holy water sprinkler, was filled with either molten lead, tar, boiling oil or boiling water, then used to bless, errr, torture its victims by dripping its contents on their stomach, back and other body parts. Sounds like standard S&M practice to me, only with a greater deal of pain.
Image

Thumbscrew
There are many variations on this torture device. Some were designed to slowly crush fingers, while others were built to do the same to toes, knees and elbows. Just a simple vise, really, but extremely painful.
Image
1 Comments:

It can't be... I'm perfect. It can't happen. Not to me. I CAN'T get fat! It's impossible. I'm gorgeous. I never even have an appetite... but I'm so hungry. I'm absolutely starving!! Give me more... I want more... and what's that sound? Sounds like... skin stretching. Is this all a joke? What's in this ice cream? Are you playing a trick on me? Think it's funny?? I'm not fat... that's impossible. I'm perfect... I'm perfect! I'm getting HUGE!!!
Tara Tainton Studio

April 9, 2016 at 5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home